Malicious Damage or Vandalism

Graffitti as a one time incident, broken glass or doors, a vandal incident such as your garden wall or gate being broken, or even tenants wrecking your property are looked on by insurers as malicious damage.

If any of these has happened always report the incident to the police and obtain a crime reference number.

We can then help you by carrying out emergency repairs such as boarding or locks while we deal with your claim with insurers for permanent repairs.

Request a callback